Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Digital Technology Reflection


Adobe Photoshop CS4: I used Adobe Photoshop CS4 to do my sketching. I found it very easy to do but the first time I tried it I got confused of how to use it and what to click. I learnt how to do it the second time and memorized the instructions.





All about me- google drawing: I used google drawing to create a page called All about me with all my personality and background. It was easy to do but it wasn't that easy to remember some of my personality. I also had to do some brainstorming.





All about Ms Anderson- google drawing: Ms Anderson used google drawing too to create a brainstorm of her personality and background. It was easy for her because teachers are sometimes very good at remembering things of their personality like their favorite things.






Collage Presentation - google presentation: The picture above shows some pages of my presentation slide which is based on collage. I learnt only a little but I knew a lot of things about creating a google presentation.



    
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.